Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Greenbay vs. San Diego

I need a public place to air my Superbowl XLIV prediction, so that when February comes around I can either be mocked or worshiped  with ease.  My choice of the Packers may be a little biased, because I've been a fan ever since I can remember watching a football game.  However, I think this year's team has what it takes, with a resurgent Ryan Grant in the backfield, and the amazing strength and accuracy of quarterback Aaron Rodgers.  The team looked powerful last year, but was lacking a certain cohesiveness that they seem to have now.  The offense looks fantastic, and as long as the run defense is able to improve, the Pack will be a force to be reckoned with.

It's hard to argue against the Chargers making it to the Superbowl.  They're repeat division winners, but haven't made it to the big game yet.  They're hungry, and most importantly they're back to being healthy.  The offense is a powerhouse whether or not LT is in top condition, and the defense is regaining their position.

So there is my Superbowl XLIV prediction.  What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment